If you keep visiting someone’s social media, does it always mean you like them romantically?

Ok thing is I DONT THINK I LIKE THIS GIRL THAT WAY, We’re friend-ish but we’re not close. We’ve hung out like twice with our other friends (during those times we talked for the most part). And she’s messaged me twice (years ago and this summer).. it was not a long conversation at all. She likes/reacts on my photos and stories with a “😍”.. but not a lot maybe twice/thrice.

She’s average. Kind of cute sure. I dont think i like her that way but i often catch myself visiting her social media? I mean, she posts funny stuff. Thats probably it? I've heard she was into me but im pretty sure she’s not anymore. Even before and after I've known she was into me, i never really cared. I think i still dont.

Worst thing about this is that I’m in a relationship. And im crazy about my girl. Im confused i dont know where im going with this⁉️ Point is i keep visiting her social media i dont know why.
2
1