What’s your opinion on this guy’s behaviour?

So there’s this guy who I was friends with since June & I really like him. I felt like he probably liked me, as he would always wait for me outside of my class, taught me to play pool, took day offs from work to hangout w/ me, took me out for coffee, etc. Now, we haven’t communicated for over a month because he hasn’t texted me since then, but he would always show up at places I’m always at, like the street I take to pass to school. He has greeted me twice during the times we passed each other, but whenever I’m with my friends, he doesn’t say anything to me. Last week, he was talking to his friend outside of our school, then he saw me & my friend, then he said bye to his friend & parted ways & literally passed the same way my friend & I were walking. It’s weird since that exact thing happened twice last week and also he did that yesterday. Today, he was sitting on a chair outside my classroom and was looking at me when class was almost over. I don’t wanna text him, because I feel like he’d think I’m annoying.
What’s your opinion on this guy’s behaviour?
Add Opinion