A good guy friend of mine started touching me inappropriately, what should I do?

It started at the beginning of the week till today (hopefully). I’m a very touchy person will all of my friends, so I’m used to him touching me, like hugs, hand holding, hand on thigh, etc. However, lately he hasn’t been respecting my boundaries. He has been putting his hand way too high up my thigh and eventually feeling up my crotch (like child what are you doing) on numerous occasions. I would constantly push his hand away, obviously letting him know that I am not comfortable with what he’s doing. Unfortunately, today was worse, we were in the school cafeteria, holding hands in his lap and he pressed the back of my hand against something hard, it took me a few moments to realize that it was his crotch. That’s not even the end of it. After pulling my hand away, he pushed his hand under my shirt and slipped a few fingers inside my bra cup. All the while I’m desperately pushing his hands away and elbowing him to stop. Anyway I was so shocked that I was extremely confused and didn’t have the common sense to ask for help.
5
3