Are there guys who put on an act and convince girls they are soulmates? when can someone tell a guy is fake?

my boyfriend goes these long stretches where he is so nice and will buy me anything. like food and candy cause were broke. after him physically abusing me and really hurting me bad. (after shoving him out of my face that's getting showered in spit and I csnt take the pain it causes my ears) and he gets so amped up and shoves mentonthe ground and kneels on my face telling menim lucky he's not going to turn it into a blood scene.

the stretches he goes without physically abusing mange tells me he can't live without me and I'm his baby girl and princess and makes me feel more loved than anyone ever has ever. I love it so much because I have no one and my life has lead me to believe I'm worthless. so inlove him back and make him my God and my life. after promising it will never happen again (I know imnsonstupid tonactually beleive that. I know...) but if a tragedy happens and I cry really bad and let's say just hit the counter with my balled fist. a few times he will put me through torture in hell and its devastating thinkingnim his baby girl and he's capable of this. when he is nice isn't real? or is it a conscious act he's putting on? and what should I do? someone wanna save me? ;)
6