Guy's, would you sneakily try to look at a girl whom you think likes you if you did not like her?

So there is this guy who I sort of like, is in a few of my classes and I noticed that he very sneakily looks at me from the corner of his eye. So like it I was sitting behind him, he would slightly turn his head and look at me for a few seconds from the corner of his eye. Or like if he saw me at one place and then 2 seconds later did not see me there, he would look around to find me then look away quickly. Also sometimes he gets quiet around me. So like it Gym he would go talk to his friends but then at lunch if I were to walk and get something he would always turn his head the other way. I'm not sure If he caught me glancing at him a few times, but would he behave like this if he thinks I like him or if he thinks I like him 2?
10 d
by the way.. this is for my sister who is in 7th grade. I know this is probably a odd place to ask the question since you are all in you 20's and older but I did not really know what to tell her so I just asked!
3
1