My boyfriend thinks it is so hot to see a snorkel in my mouth, why is he turned on by this?

So my boyfriend has a pretty weird thing that he is turned on a lot about. He likes to see a snorkel in my mouth and he took me on so many trips to various lakes around the country this past summer just to go snorkeling with me and see me in snorkeling gear. He says he loves seeing me wearing fins and a mask and snorkel swimming around. He says the fins turns him on a lot but not as much as seeing the snorkel in my mouth. I noticed that everytime I would dive down to look at something and he is video taping, he would tell me to keep the snorkel in my mouth and not take it out. He told me, no need to take it out as you would just blow the water out when you reach the surface and says he does it too. It turns out that was an excuse just to tell me to keep it in my mouth. He likes these videos of me snorkeling so much that he watches it everyday. I would just catch him playing it over and over and thats when I ask him and he told me. I'm not mad at him or anything, I just want to know why. Why is he turned on so much just by seeing a snorkel in my mouth? Just to give you a better idea of what i mean, I attached a picture below just to show you what i mean.
12
2