Why he sleeps on the couch after a night out with his buddies?

Question for you guys.. So my boyfriend went out with some buddies tonight and when I had noticed that he had come home, he was already passed out on the couch, but also with his pants half off and didn’t even bother to let me know that he had came home, which I don’t understand because he left on good terms with me. Now that’s got me wondering what he done, if anything. He was with some people I know, one person being family to me, but I also know how they cover for each other. I woke him up and asked him why it looked the way it did but all he done was yell and cuss at me and passed right back out. Please help!! Does this sound like he cheated, or does it sound like he was just drunk and didn’t quite make it to get his clothes off before passing out? But either way, to me, sleeping on the couch after a night out sounds pretty shady.
7
2