Guys, Does he like me?

+5Xper
There is a guy I find pretty attractive and I've had past interactions with him. He used to be in my math class so he could help the year below, I didn't know him too well but I asked his friend (who is also my friend) if he would tutor me. He said no. This year however we are now in senior school and I was told he would tutor me through his friend but I said no because I thought he didn't like me back and said "I think he thinks I like him when I don't" so I think his friend told him because the day after he was off with me, he also used to be the first person to watch my story and now he doesn't view it anymore but I think it may be due to exams coming up this week but I don't know. However, because I was scared the boy I like was mad at me I told his friend I like him a little bit and now I catch him staring at me. For example: I was in the library sitting with him, I saw him looking at me frequently as we sat opposite each other I saw him watch me put my earrings in and whenever I put my phone on the table he would look at my phone and when I left the library to get something my friend saw him staring at my phone. When I left the library and was at the door, I saw him look back at me and we had eye contact but I looked away. I don't think he does like me but id like some insight. He is quite a reserved, quiet, hard working boy and he has big exams coming up this summer so I don't know if he would want anything to do with me. On top of that he is going to uni next year. Please help!!!
Guys, Does he like me?
Add Opinion