If a guy wants to stop having feelings for his friends with benefits, is Tinder the answer?

This is related to previous questions I have asked. friends with benefits says on Sunday he is struggling with his break up and needs time to decompress so he is staying home. Cool. Makes sense. Monday I had a crap day and he says he is coming over, but will not be staying the night (he always does). Confused, I ask why not? Defensively he says, "just cause". I leave it alone, I only asked because I maybe he had something to do in the morning? When he shows up, after his hyper defensive response, I call him out, "I thought since we're not "together" we were honest with each other." This fool says, "I need to take a step back because I'm falling for you." I get some texts from some guys he sees and he tells me he can't take it. I say, "I'll only sleep with you, otherwise we will be just FWBs since we can't do relationships now". He leaves that night and the next day I text that maybe we should take a break since he seems to be conflicted about whatever. He calls, drunk, says he is on his way to spend the night. He arrives and sits in a chair across the room texting. Literally, saying nothing. Why not just come by, nail me, and bounce? Eventually, he sits next to me to play his video game on his phone, conversing with other players on a mic. We are now 2.5 hours into his visit, when he throws on a show for us to watch on his phone (I have a TV?) I don't watch. As we are watching, boom! alert after alert from Tinder. His feelings for me are so intense he clearly needs to be on Tinder? I am not supposed to see other people 'cause he has feelings? He happened to sign on to Tinder Sunday when he needed to recover from the pain of seeing his ex by being alone? I tell him to bounce. He says, "what's your problem?" Am I crazy?
2 mo
*meaning should Tinder have been the solution for him lol
2 mo
I think I wasn't very clear... I guess my question is, is there something I'm missing? Is this some kind of guy logic to really "unfeel" things? Not that my response would have changed, I just wondered if there were guys who think like this?
6
1