He ignores me for days and comes back wanting sex? Why?

I don’t understand him at all. We used to be so cool but now he only comes to me when he wants something. It’s the same thing every time, he will ignore me for days, turn his back to me when he sees me but days later or even the next day, he’s being all sexual with me.
We never had sex and he’s never getting it.

Two days ago I was trying to speak to him. He was looking all nice but he didn’t even care I was there. It was odd. But then yesterday, I existed. He was back looking like his normal self. He kept standing in my way, trying to get my attention. He’s a huge asshole too because he flirts with women to get a reaction out of me. He knows I like him.

He gets so angry when I won’t have sex with him or play along with his sexual flirting. He will cock block any guy that talks to me. He makes sure that the guy doesn’t have a chance with hooking up with me either.
4
3