Do you think they think badly of me now?

So, I just had a huge sleepover with like 11 boys who i met recently at my new school and i really like. And there was also other girl there. Everyone wanted to play a lot of games that were fun i guess but really out of my comfort zone. For example, we spent hours playing cards against humanities, which is a fun game but I felt really awkward during it because I’m not usually the type of person to make those kind of jokes. Also we played truth or dare a lot and other games which involve revealing secrets and things and i started to feel so awkward that i went really silent and was barely talking. I found them all really funny and i want to be friends with them but the games weren’t games i usually play. The other girl that was there is really loud and outgoing and open about a lot of sexual stuff and she was making the guys laugh so much. I just feel kind of upset that they might way prefer her to me now and they might think i’m boring or extremely innocent. It kinda of set me off into a sad mood so I was really quiet for the rest of the evening and i don’t know what they think of me now... I guess it’s just my personality but it upsets me to think that i may have ruined their impression of me and i don’t know if i should try to explain this stuff to them? What do you guys think? and how would you feel if a girl was acting the way I did during these games, would you be put off?
Do you think they think badly of me now?
Add Opinion