Why do most men hypocritically demand the opposite respect for their daughters that they do not give to women?

The situation surrounding the rapper T. I and his daughter is what inspired me to ask this question.

So I'm sure we've all heard about TI bragging in an interview that he accompanies his 18 year old LEGAL ADULT daughter on a yearly trip to a gynecologist to check the status of her virginity (by having her hymen checked) then which of course he admits to being proven wrong that there is no actual physical evidence to prove whether or not a woman is a virgin.

Meanwhile there was an episode on his television show titled "The Family Hustle" where his then 14 year old son admitted to no longer being a virgin and he seemed to take that very lightly and did not inflict any sort of punishment or criticism on him whatsoever.

I personally believe that he should not have publicized this T. M. I

I have seen and witness so many men disrespecting and belittling the mothers of their daughters and disrespecting other women yet forbid their daughters for dating men like them and I also noticed is that when a little boy become sexually active is as highly praised but when a young girl become sexually active at a young age it is belittled and shamed. Not that this applies to me because I lost my virginity at the age of 26 but the reason I am speaking on this is because I despise such hypocrisy of this.

My uncle (my mom's brother) had his first daughter at the age of 16 and their father was was not too harsh on him however when my mother gave birth to my oldest brother at the age of 15, their father disowned her because of her refusal to have an abortion.

Yet we have guys like Chris Brown who brags about losing his virginity at just 8 years old but will be so quick to shame a girl for getting pregnant at the age of 14 and 15 I'm not saying that it should be okay for young girls to be sexually active as well as though I do not condone teenagers of REGARDLESS gender being sexually active until there are the age of 18 for my own personal opinions but why the double standards?
10
1