Does he have feelings for me or is he playing me?

So I’ve been in a friends with benefits situation for several months now. At first it was fine for the both of us, then it started getting confusing because one day he would act the way I boyfriend would towards me, and then the next its nothing from him. I’ve noticed I have gained feelings for him and I’m not sure if it’s due to the sex or just being so comfortable with him but before he would say he doesn’t want a relationship. He has been also casually seeing this other girl so I have backed off. I didn’t have sex with him for a while because I’m not only here for his convenience which I told him that and he said that’s not how he views me at all. Last night at work, he randomly came up to me and asked me if I wanted to get a hotel with him for just the two of us. I agreed, and we had amazing sex and cuddled all night. It was very passionate and intimate which he usually doesn’t act that way so I’m just confused? He was extremely affectionate but part of me doesn’t understand why he chose loses now he wanted to do something spontaneous and fun with me after all this time.
Does he have feelings for me or is he playing me?
Add Opinion