Why is trying to make me jealous and if not is this behavior normal?

Me and my best friend at work fell in love with each other but he's engaged, he confessed first then I did too, but we both decided it's best he gets married to her. He says he's still not over me, but he keeps mentioning his marriage and his girlfriend over and over even though he knows listening to it hurts me and I don't want to know about it. It's getting even worse now, if I'm on call with him and his girlfriend calls he hangs up on me immediately to talk to her, if I asked him to play a game of pubg he would say "I'm on call with my girlfriend rn". I don't understand if he's doing it all on purpose to make me jealous or is it something you guys normally do? Whenever he meets me he lies about it because she doesn't like him meeting or talking to any girls but he says she isn't possessive. He listens to my problems, helps me with everything and is in general nice, but I'm not sure whether he's just trying to make me jealous, and if he is why is he doing so and how should I handle it? And if he's not then what do I do in thay case? Thanks
2 d
Update - We have never had sex, we just made out twice before he confessed his feelings towards me.
2 d
@bambin0 because A. he's been in a relationship with his girlfriend since 14 years, B. Im moving to Spain in a week for 9 months to study and he's getting married in a month, he said "what if you go there and realize what you had for me was only attraction and not love. His girlfriend had asked him to stop talking to me over but he wants to stay in touch, she doesn't know anything that happened between us, she just doesn't want him talking to girls. He says Im the best friend he ever had so he won't cut contact
2
0