Confused - he blocked me after asking me to leave his room within 5 minutes of me being there?

I met a guy on bumble that goes to my school. We talked a little bit just about what we were doing at the time and then decided to meet up. I went over to the guys dorms, during non visiting hours, to meet him. He asked why I was on bumble and I, being dumb, said that my mom is pressuring me and my sister to find boyfriends, so I figured I'd try to do that. He then asked me why I was doing it and I said I've been single for a long time and it would be nice to have a boyfriend. I am off the meal plan at school which is hard to do and he asked about it, I told him it was a mental thing and knowing how gross the food is would make me sick before the food did. Like 5 minutes after being in his dorm his roommates came back, seemingly drunk. He took me to the side and said he didn't want to be rude but he needed to ask me to leave but we should try to hang out again... I thought it was weird but left. Next thing I know he deleted him bumble account. I was upset because I am pretty sure it's my fault but I don't know. So I decided to take a nap so I wasn't thinking about it. A few hours after I left his dorm I decided to find him on social media, which isn't hard to do since our school is so small. I found him on Twitter and added him. Next thing I know is that he blocked me. I mean I guess I can see it would be weird for this girl to find you on social media and add you, but I didn't think it was necessary to block me. Like I said, I'm sure it's my fault this happened but I feel like he could've told me what happened, not just kick me out and block me
3
2