Biting his lip when he talks to me?

This guy coworker is always so serious and stern and still when he speaks to everyone. I noticed that when he speaks to me alone though, he is a figity fumbling mess. He becomes instantly clumsy and can't seem to stand still. He's rocking on his heels, kicking the floor, pacing like a newborn calf in a small clumsy circle. Lol he's anxiously fixing his shirt or running his fingers through his hair or massaging his neck. Many a time, goes go lean on something and almost falls over and knocks something off a table. He blushes and trys to come to attention but then starts nervously moving in place again. He will be smiling ear to ear though the whole time. Lately when I say something silly back to him teasing me, he now bites his lip while smiling huge and just stares at me. Before doing this, I thought he didn't like me or want to be near me. Do i make him nervous for some reason? When a guy bites his lip and can't control smiling big is it because they want to kiss you, or thinking all sorts of thoughts? Or is it just finding the moment funny and is just socially awkward? Why act so different with me though?
Biting his lip when he talks to me?
Add Opinion