Is he being friendly or flirting?

I'll link these questions for you all so you have more information on the situation in the updates. But to give you a basic run down, there's a guy at who I'm in a car share with and I'm also friends with his ex friends with benefits who drives us home most nights after work. he's a very nice, sweet boy but from what I've heard about his personal life he's kinda fucked up when it comes to relationships. He was sleeping with my friend, his ex friends with benefits whilst he was still with his very forgiving girlfriend, she some crazy American Liberal and didn't care much and know there in a open relationship and he can sleep with whoever he wants as she has now moved to Thailand for 2 years of aid work, my friend and his ex friends with benefits says she doesn't see his relationship with her lasting as he has a wondering eye for the pretty girls. Latey he's been very friendly with me and touching me and telling me I look nice. I had a, word with my friend and his ex friends with benefits she said he has a lot of female friends and he's like that with most girls and she spoke to him. He said he was only trying to be my friend but lately he's been texting me and he sending me pictures of cute animals at 4 at he morning. My boyfriend isn't very happy and thinks his behaviour his very strange too. He sent me these texts today after work.
Add Opinion