What are the things that you do to your girl friend that gets you no sex for a week?

So... She loves a certain ice cream, we had some last night as we sat down on the couch and watched a movie. WE have half of the bucket left. I actually liked the ice cream I ate the rest about 2 days ago and I knew it was her favorite (Cookies and cream). She knows that my favorite character was the cookie monster from child hood days.

It got me thinking that would it not be nice to play a joke with her. So I ate it all and said wait... what if I just simply make some cream put it back in without the cookie's and put a little note inside the bucket. "Cookie monster was here". So it's Ice cream without the cookies...

Man did I ever get it good. she threw the ice cream bucket at me and said you are sleeping on the couch "F**er!" and you ain't getting no ass for a WEEK! Boy it was great seeing her pissed like that hahaha I love playing jokes on her and vice versa. Sick relationship we have am I alone? Yet I still love her.
1
2