Is it true guys only cheat on pretty girls if it’s something wrong with them?

I had been kind of messed up about my ex for a while. I never really got closure, I just found out over time more and more of what was secretly going on. He lied to me and he cheated on me. I don't know if he told the new girl that he would break up with me but I wish he had the decency to break up with me. Instead, when I sought closure (because back then I didn’t know what had happened I just knew that I hadn’t heard from him) he and I had sex and he even cried about how hard things were for him currently and how stressed out he was and how much he needed me. Yes. THAT was as good of a goodbye as I got. “I need you to be here for me, I don’t want to lose you” was the last thing he told to me before I never heard from him again. God I wish he had broken up with me. I couldn’t trust after I found out the truth. I finally sat down and talked with my coworkers about what happened to me. We have been getting close lately and they shared so much with me about their personal lives. I felt comfortable talking about how I was still dealing with the betrayal even though it was from last year. I was talking to both girls and guys but everyone seemed surprised that I had gone through that. And then my male coworker told me something really hurtful. He said “did you do anything to him? Ain’t no guy going to leave no pretty girl like you unless you did something wrong.” I have no idea if I did anything wrong or not. I thought I was a good girlfriend. But my coworkers didn’t have much advice to offer other than saying “that’s messed up” which I know it was messed up but I’m still trying to force myself to forget about it
4
1