Is this normal for brothers?

I was in my boyfriends room waiting for him as we were heading out together (I have a key) and I don’t think his brother thought anyone was in because I heard him having sex downstairs. My boyfriend walked in, sighed and went “morning, Liam” as he walked through to come upstairs. He saw me in his room, walked back downstairs and went “right, get the fuck out!” And I heard Liam go “why?” And then my boyfriend went “there’s a lady here and I don’t think she wants to hear you fucking away! Get out!” And then I heard them both leave and my boyfriend came back upstairs. I’m just a bit confused as to why he was so chill with walking in on his brother like that at first? Is that a normal thing for brothers? I said to my boyfriend “do you often walk in on your brothers then?” And he went “no, not really, but I know what they’re like” would you be so chill about it? I just found it not normal 😂 and I don’t get why he didn’t just call me by my name? Liam knows who I am he’s like a brother to me.
Is this normal for brothers?
Add Opinion