Why do guys ignore the sexism in video games and get mad when women complain about it?

Super Mario Bros and Ghosts n Goblins portray the woman as a damsel in distress, which is lazy writing, but other games such as Prince of Persia and Double Dragon actually start out showing violence against women and don’t keep rape a mere implication. My favorite game series is The Legend of Zelda and in Majora’s Mask you have to take a picture of a Gerudo to give to a man to advance a quest. Ew. And even games with strong women like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat always have the women dressed sexually. Mortal Kombat 11 is the first fighting game I’ve ever seen without women designed to just to be sexy.

basically girls should be able to play video games too without being reminded of rape and being sexual objectification. I don’t see why y’all got such a problem when we point that out.
24
2