Does she want me??

Here is the list on the signs:

- She grab me and talk to me when I didn't see her

- While waiting for the shots, she was rubbing my side and arms

- She let me touch on her a**, but not aggressive

- I told her that I will get a dance later on. She found me and dance with me for 10 minutes

- While she was dancing in the cage, she was pulling on my hair (have long hair)

- She was talking to another guy and she kept giving me quick looks and smile

- After the nightclub was over, I pick her up, she wrap her legs around me

- I told her all the things I want to do to her and she was looking at me like she want to take my offer

- I called her while I was driving home, and she wanted me to come back to her car in the parking lot.

My only thing is that she is the flirty type of women.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• This is difficult to answer if she does similar things with other male friends/acquaintances. Most women like it when they get male attention, and some (unfortunately) seek to keep it by any means necessary, even if it means dangling themselves over guys that they aren't even interested in themselves.

Try to get her to do things with you one-on-one. Don't try and push the physical aspect of the relationship quickly and see what happens. Signify interest, of course, but let her perform the first physical initiation.

What Girls Said 4

• hm... the fact that she gave you quick looks and smiles while she was talking to another guy makes me think she kind of has a thing for you. ultimately, us girls want to see a guy wanting us. and I personally if I like another guy and want to know if he's interested I'll check him out while I'm flirting with another guy just to see if he's jealous or watching.

• I saw her, and I was jealous a little bit.

• wel then see it worked. going through all that trouble isn't something a girl would do unless she's interested.

• sounds like she's playing you tbh, some womean can be like that, I mean I could be wrong maybe she's just very forward but personally when I like someone I tend to go pretty shy, there's only one way to find out, just ask her outright what she wants from you :)

• I think she does but if you think that she is flirty type it`s possible she`s just playing with u.I think you should give attention she is doing with some of guys or just with u

• she talk to other guys but she keep her distance. When talking to me, we are really close to each other.

• sounds like she wants your attention and actually has it so... try to show her that you're interested not just sexually. the looking at you when she's talking to another guy is a sign that he wants to see if you get jealous.

What Guys Said 2

• But you didn't go back to her "car in the parking lot"...? Why did you even call? that would have been your chance to find out: If you went back and she was there, just you, her and the back seat... then you know you got a chance! However, if you went back and she was gone as in, "got cold and had to go home" or "ran into some friends" then she is not worth it. ... keep that in mind for next time.

• Not sure. I'm kind of sure that she likes you.