What does it mean when you sleep with a guy twice, talk and cuddle for hours, and he messages you on NYE but then suddenly stops replying?

luckyfonz
Hey! I slept with this guy, twice. Both times we talked for hours and i felt like we kinda connected. The sex was amazing too. The second time i ran into him he introduced me to his friends and kept saying cute things to me. We both sleep around a lot, but i really want him again. I just can't figure out what he wants. Both times after the sex we talked and cuddled for hours and he kissed my cheek and forehead and held my hand and stuff like that.

On new years eve he facebook messaged me (for the first time ever) "baby! happy new year! are you having a good time?" and he facebook called me, since he never asked for my number. We had a short conversation the next day and he just sounded really enthusiastic but then all of the sudden he stopped replying. I really want to see him again but i just don't understand what he wants. Please help me.
6
1