I told a neighbour when he was kissing me on cheeks that his mustache feels interesting and I like it, next day he shaved it off. What does it mean?

Jelena1234567890
This guy i have crush on had his mustache for years and was proud of it because it was his style.
When he kissed me on cheeks I started laughing saying it feels interesting , a bit rough but I like it. He seemed to like the compliment and even asked about my plans for evening telling me about some concert in town.
Next day he shaved it off,...

Today he told me hi when i saw him I was in complete quiet shock he was laughing at my reaction , and then meeting me again just observing my reaction.

can anybody please tell me what does this mean?
i think its a strongest sign he can give me that he is not interested

can there be any different explanation? Because He was the one who always was aproaching me and starting conversations. I thought he likes me a bit.

This makes me wanna forget about him, but I can't when I dont know how to interpret this.
1 mo
He came to me now and in middle of the conversation said by the way Hi and kissed me on cheeks
25
1