How can you know that your male best friend is never going to get attracted to you or have feelings for you?

Nimsay
I believed that when there is friendship between a male and a female, one of them always catch feelings at some point. I am with my best friend since late 2017. in late 2019 I catched feelings for him. Although we always decided that friendship is the purest thing and it should be given priority, i still fell for him. I convinced myself to get back to the friendship stage. BUT I AM SURPRISED.
We have 2.5 more years together in university. I wonder isn't their any slightest chance he wil fall for me? How can he be so firm? :(
No criticism please. I am just asking in general that even he hasn't fallen for me yet, he can right? GUYS HOW DOES THIS WORKS FOR YOU?
+1 y
I'm just thinking hypothetically. I'm not asking if he likes me or not. I want to know how much chance is there that this best friendship might make him romantically interested?
8
5