How can you know that your male best friend is never going to get attracted to you or have feelings for you?

Nimsay
I believed that when there is friendship between a male and a female, one of them always catch feelings at some point. I am with my best friend since late 2017. in late 2019 I catched feelings for him. Although we always decided that friendship is the purest thing and it should be given priority, i still fell for him. I convinced myself to get back to the friendship stage. BUT I AM SURPRISED.
We have 2.5 more years together in university. I wonder isn't their any slightest chance he wil fall for me? How can he be so firm? :(
No criticism please. I am just asking in general that even he hasn't fallen for me yet, he can right? GUYS HOW DOES THIS WORKS FOR YOU?
Updates:
+1 y
I'm just thinking hypothetically. I'm not asking if he likes me or not. I want to know how much chance is there that this best friendship might make him romantically interested?
How can you know that your male best friend is never going to get attracted to you or have feelings for you?
Add Opinion