Am I wrong to get mad at my boyfriend for not answering a text?

Anonymous
Maybe I'm crazy but these things just irritate the hell out of me. We were together on Sunday all day and he asked when we're gonna see each other again. I told him I will drop by his work tomorrow (at a bar) after my work, because that's the only way we can see each other due to our opposite shifts. He said cool and it was a plan. Then yesterday I texted him that I'm on my way and he just said that he's kind of busy (lots of customers) but that I should come anyway. I told him that it's better not to come then because I don't wanna distract him, that it's fine and that we'll see each other tomorrow then. He ignored it but I didn't think much about it because I assumed he was busy. I went home and went on with my day. Then he texted me just a heart emoji when he was done with work and I asked him how was his day and if we're up for tomorrow, which he totally ignored. He saw the text but didn't bother replying. He knows I go to sleep at that time and he didn't even wished me good night. I woke up today to no text from him. This isn't the first time he leaves me on seen. I don't mind no reply if there's nothing special to reply to, but I do mind getting ignored if it's a simple question.
3
0