Boyfriend making me think I’m crazy, am I?

Anonymous
My boyfriend makes me seem like im crazy? Am I?

I always have to keep an eye on him because of how flirty he is with other women. He watches me when I'm around other men but I'm not a flirty person. I get gut feelings he's cheating on me or talking to other women and 10 times out of 10 he is. That's when he accuses me of cheating and makes up fake stories of me cheating. He's got mad at me a bunch of times for doing stuff like looking at his phone or just paying too much attention to him. He feels like he has no freedom.

I do pay a lot of attention to him.. but I'm only like this because I've caught him messing around. I get a strong feeling that he is and I end up right. He won't talk to me for days/weeks and claims he's been too busy working. Then I catch him at bars doing stuff and his reaction gives it away that he's doing something he isn't supposed to be doing. (He gets nervous). I don’t know if he gets nervous because he’s doing something he’s not supposed to or I’m crazy.

I've never been like this with any of my boyfriends except him. I have caught him talking to plenty of women. He told me "You think I'm flirting with every woman I talk to." And he does! ANY woman that brushes near him, he will hit on. When we are together and a woman comes up to talk to him, like a waitress, he gets all nervous and stutters like I’m going to kill him. He turns her down and rude to her as if the waitress was flirting with him.
I’ve never even threatened him before like pulled out a knife on him.
He's made me feel like I'm a stalker and crazy. I have broken up with him a few weeks ago because I'm tired of his bullshit. He's upset about our breakup. He's told other men to stay away from me because I'm crazy.
4
1