Do men care less about a girl's face if she's got a killer body?

Anonymous
I noticed that in real life, a girl with an average face and a killer body, wear make up and carry herself , will have a way more success in her dating life than a girl with stunning facial features (exemple: plump lips, thin nose, great eyes), and a simple look.

A guy once told me that men are more likely to have face blindness than women, which is why they sometimes focus more on the body.

I mean... I know a girl with a really average face, she’s not ugly but she look like a plain Jane, except that she wear make up and have a great body, and she always date good looking guy with a prettier face than her, but my other friend who have a more symmetrical face, blue eyes and a clear skin with no make up, get rarely noticed cause she dress more naturally and have an average body.

I’m a little bit confused cause I sometimes hear the term butterface which define a woman with a great body and a not so pretty face, yet women with an average face and a hot body always get more success. Why?

For exemple i consider the girl in the pic to have a below average looking face but since she have a hot body she’s dating a good looking soccer player
Do men care less about a girls face if shes got a killer body?
Do men care less about a girl's face if she's got a killer body?
Add Opinion