Guys why do man stop showing love and affection once they married the woman they say they love and choose them as a wife?

Anonymous
I don't know what to do anymore, I have been married since June 2017. But my marriage has felt different ever since a few months ago my husband used to be loving now he has change. All I ask from my husband and expectations is for him to love me kiss me and caress me not that hard for my husband to do that am am I getting to old since I have just turn 27 heading to 30? My husband tells me you know I love you but it's not as romantic as I wanted to be. I didn't think my marriage would come to this. Why do man stop showing love and affection after they marry the woman they say they fell in love?
10
1