Why did my crush comment a heart emoji on another girls picture?

Anonymous
We have been talking for months and videocalling every single night. He made it really clear he was into me and then one day he suddenly stopped talking to me. If i initiated he would give me very short answers.

I stepped back and decided to let him make an effort if he wanted to. Now i see that he has been hanging out with his coworker of his one on one. Watching movies at eachothers places and even liking all her pictures. He for some reason still hearts my facebook pictures but stopped liking my instagram pictures. Now i see that he commented a single heart under her picture and it really breaks my heart. He meant a lot to me and i really enjoyed talking to him. I thought he felt the same way. Do you think it means anything? I have seen him post heart commentd before on other coworkers but this seems different to me. He was also the one who trained her when she first joined the company. He had been working there for 4 years and she just joined.

The funny thing is that he would always call me the beauty with the brains. That was our little thing. He always said how he wasn't attracted to her and to be honest she is not that attractive. I know looks aren't everything but he always said he loved my personality so much. My heart is pounding right now.

Do you think it means anything?
1
1