My boyfriend wished coronavirus on me and told me to die because?

Anonymous
We had an argument because I was telling him what his friend had said about him and he didn’t believe me and then he kept saying I was a liar so I snapped and said “is he your dad?” Because he was just making it out like this guy would never do anything bad and that his judgment is the best but his judgement about me is I’m a liar so his judgement is obviously shit and then I got angry and said that. I didn’t even mean it as an insulting way and he got so pissed off and told me to delete his number and wished death on me and told me to get coronavirus. All that after a six year relationship! Can you believe it? He hasn’t called me in two days and I still apologised for saying that if it “hurt his feelings.” I thought maybe he felt angry because his father died three years ago but I wasn’t even swearing at his father, he actually swore at my family.

Did I do something really bad here? I need perspective. Please tell me was I wrong?
8 mo
Also I confided in him and told him most of my insecurities because he always insisted I tell him every small detail of my life which made me uncomfortable and then he used my weakness against me and called me an “insecure fuck.”
9
10