Why does this dream with the same guy I don’t like happened twice like wtf?

Rosabelle98
Again I had another dream about Gary last night I don’t remember his family name so... we were in the same class (It was a random class that I can’t recognise at all sometimes I have dreams about another elementary guy flirting with me in my dreams in random class I’m unfamiliar with) together studying history and he was sitting behind me when I looked at him he winked and smirk at me as though he liked me. Then the teacher gave us a 15 minutes break I decided to follow Gary until he was outside a makeup shop (in all my life I had never seen a makeup shop in a college which is weird af) and he decided to call someone he was laughing and asking her what is the full name of the makeup. He saw a long queue outside the makeup shop and he asked the staff how long does he have to wait. She said 1 hour so he called her again and told her he can’t buy it for her because there’s not enough time. He goes to the toilet instead I was heartbroken thinking he had a girlfriend and he got the guts to flirt with me? I hate being the other woman! So I went back to class sulking, he came back to class and he noticed me sulking, then 1 hour later another 5 minutes break. He then goes to me and ask me if I’m ok...(in real life I used to be a spoilt brat which is why he didn’t like me and I didn’t like him too if I weren’t a spoilt brat we can be good friends in real life and keep in contact we can talk on the phone, message each other, hang out but it will never happen) I ask him if that girl he was talking to happen to be his girlfriend. He said it’s his sister who wanted him to buy makeup for her he also said that I get jealous easily. He kissed me when there’s students in here! Like WHAT? Everyone didn’t notice because they were all looking at their smartphones, but his friend named Cavan (the guy I had a crush on in real life) noticed. He smiled and he’s happy that he kissed me I was expecting him to be jealous. He asked me to be his girlfriend which I agreed.
+1 y
How do I get rid of this dream before it happens again?
+1 y
Gary and his friends were smart guys they were studying in one of the top classes for smart students
2
0