How to tell if a guy is leading you on?

Anonymous
This guy knows that I’m interested in him, and before the virus outbreak, he asked me out to lunch, and asked me if I wanted to hangout again the following week. (That never happened because our university closed down). Ever since then, things have been going downhill. He stopped texting me first (I’ve been initiating first for a month now), whenever I ask if he wants to hangout virtually, he always says he’s too busy, and he stopped asking me questions. I talked to him about it, and he said that he was a bad communicator. However, when we do text, we text each other paragraphs, and he’s always saying things like, “I’ll always be there for you... you’re a good person, etc”. So I stopped texting him first to see if he’ll text me, and he never did. But when I posted a picture of me with my guy friend, he decided to text me and ask how I was doing. It’s like he doesn’t reach out to me, but whenever he sees me with another guy (on my Instagram/Snapchat), he’s always the first one to open it.
How to tell if a guy is leading you on?
Add Opinion