Just confessed for the first time and didn't get the reply I expected. What should I do? What does this mean?

lexiepotter
Ok so I'm 24 and girl. I've been in 3 relationships. No drama no cheating, all great guys in the end it just didn't work out. I've been single for 9 months now and about 2 months ago I started talking to this guy. We live in different continents but we already agreed that I would go after this whole covid 19 thing is more calm. Today I drunk texted him that " I really liked him and that he made me feel like when I used to crush on someone when I was in highschool" he just replied this was very wholesome and he liked it very much. But nothing else. Now I'm reconsidering the whole thing cause I don't even think he's even that into me. I don't know what to think
5
1