My boyfriend stopped caring about himself and it bothers me?

Anonymous
On the 11th of May we will have been together for four years. The problem is he doesn't take care of himself anymore. He's worked out once in the last year, I don't expect him to have a perfect body but I do expect him to somewhat care about his health. Over the last few weeks he started drinking more, about a bottle of wine to himself every other night and he thinks it's okay because it's not every night 🙄. He doesn't cleanse or look after his skin either. When we first met he looked after himself, had a six pack, played sports etc. I don't need him to be in that shape again although it would be nice, but I really just want him to look after himself for his own sake. As I look after myself I expect the same from him. But when I mention any of this he gets upset. Physically he's neglecting himself, but financially he started a business that seems to be growing nicely, even in these strange covid-19 times. I thought maybe after all this covid-19 I'd suggest we play tennis once a week as he used to play at county level before. I really don't know what to do here.
3
1