Does my husband have the right to check my phone every once in a while?

SugaryBalm
I noticed this behavior of his since we got married. We would be talking and suddenly he would take the phone and start checking my WhatsApp, snapchat going all the way to pictures. I didn't say anything all this time because it’s not worth to fight for but right now it really started to bother me a lot. I can not tell that he is doing it on purpose or if it’s his habit. Also he doesn't know about my boyfriend because he’s been doing it since we met, not recently. How to solve this?
2 mo
Like I said before this is his behavior since we first met and married before all of this and he hasn't change a bit which bothers me a-lot. Don't assume that i am annoyed because i have something to hide in my phone in fact there is nothing and even if he wanted to keep it with him all day thats not an issue but this behavior started to annoy me so much because i think its too much and I never cared to even hold his phone nor to check it
89
34