Help, I dont know what to do?

Anonymous
I have written a question about this before but it is still carrying on and don't know what to do.
I am 17 and my brother is 22 and he is always attacking me and hitting me for no reason, I feel as though he has got mental problems but every time I mention it he gets more aggressive and I get told to shut up by my parents.
Sometimes he will hit me so hard bruises will show up and he will hit me anywhere leg, arm, stomach, head by punching me and kicking me, he has even put me in a headlock and I have struggled to breathe, I can't carry on anymore and scared to go the police in case I wreck the family.

Please help me!!
2 mo
Also I am scared to get a boyfriend becasuse im scared that he will hurt them and they won't want to be with me because of him, all the time he is like i will f word slap him up then i will slap you
But i tell him and my parents it will be my life, i can't stay single for my whole life
I don't know why he can't just be there when i need him to and why he always have to put me down
Help, I dont know what to do?
3
1