Why didn't he get out of his car for his child he hasn't seen in 2 months?

Anonymous
It's a long story but we had a abusive tumultuous relationship and broke up when our baby was 2 weeks old. I moved and relocated from his house with family. Unfortunately I couldn't live where I was at for too long so I thought about moving back with my baby father and his mom for a short while with our child. His mom said yes I could stay so I drove two hours. But when I arrived he was in his car with tinted windows and didn't even get out to see his child. He pulled off. I called his mom and she switched up on me saying "call my son I can't let you in" I kept calling him and he didn't pick up. I drove off for 10 mins and seen him parked in front of his house, i could've swore I seen a girl walking towards his car but shit was blocking my view from afar. By the time I drove up near him it's possible somebody could've gotten into his car. So anyway I drove up near him and he saw my car and pulled off again. He hasn't seen his child in 2 months, our child is now 2 1/2 months old now he and knows I'm in a bad situation what do you think. 🤔
He hates me that much
He doesn't care about his child or me
He had a girl in the car
Vote C
Other comment
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
2