Guys, if you post a confession for a girl on social media do you want her to reply?

Anonymous
My crush posted one for me. He's extremely shy and nervous around me and keeps staring at me all the time but never talks to me. My friends and I saw the confession and it was definitely for me. He talked about my personality traits and explained how he loves those traits about me and also said how beautiful I look. He also asked me out on a date.

He had posted the message as a secret admirer but had specifically mentioned his class. No one from his class knows me other than him and a mutual friend of ours who is a girl. The rest of the confessions on the page never mention which class the confessor belongs to but he specifically mentioned it and he also specially mentioned that the confession was for a girl in our class. So do you think he wants me to something about it?
3
1