Is it normal I want a divorce and I blew up about an hour ago because My husband keeps waking me up multiple times every night for three days?

chardonnayandpink
I am not perfect and I do have a temper but I my therapist has been helping me and I haven't yelled at him in 9 months. The last straw was when he woke me up playing basketball at 5 am and then he woke me up again because he was singing then he woke me up again because he need me to put his damn bandaid on.

He tried to say it is my fault for drinking to much coffee , I haven't been drinking coffee. He has been waking up 3 and four times every night for the past three days. Then he tried to I am crazy and I need to train my emotions better so noise and when he makes ignorant comments does not bother me. I am also sick of him writing long complaining notes about how I do the housework cook and everything else and demanding I redo it until he is satisfied. I am refusing to do this so he keeps doing passive aggressive shit to me like waking me up hiding my stuff.
1 mo
I even got some of the times he woke me up and calling me a liar bullshit on tape for the therapist and he still trying to deny it happened
10
4