Is there anything I can do about this creepy stalker?

Anonymous
I’m 14. Some guy stole pictures of me off Instagram. My profile was public but I just set it to private. This guy photoshopped himself into my pictures. It actually looks like we took the picture together. He used some filter over it. I don’t know this guy, personally. He did go to my school, was in the grade above me and never talked to me, I just saw him in the hallways, never had any classes or anything with him. He moved out of state two years ago. I never talked to him or friended him anywhere. I don’t know why he did this. There is also a fake account with my pictures that goes by a fake name that also DM’s him. He posted some birthday shoutout for me using the photoshopped pics (it’s not my birthday, my bday is in November) and said I can’t believe we’ve been in a relationship for almost a year. I found The picture Today under the quarantinelife hashtag and it has almost 400 likes. I asked people from my school if they know about it and none of them knew he was doing this. None of my friends remember his name either (it’s not on the Instagram account) they recognize the face though. They think he’s buying likes. How do I get this to stop?
1 mo
Instagram isn’t taking reports seriously due to lack of staff
1 mo
I reported it to Instagram and it said the request could not be fulfilled since we have fewer people able to look at requests. Then it gave me the option to block instead
4
4