Would a guy agree to meet me if he knew I was in love with him, and he had someone else :)?

Anonymous
He knows I’m in love with him, we were friends for a year before we ended up admitting we liked each other, then he ended up struggling with depression and drug addiction ( Cocaine) he’s been sober for 2 years but really struggling to get back to normal. It looks like he’s on the mend, not that long ago I admitted I liked it him, and he sort of didn’t say anything to me. For a while around Christmas he wouldn’t meet up with me ( he went really deep into depression) but this is the first time he’s said we should meet. I’m worried that maybe the reason he’s so happy maybe he’s been talking to someone? And that he’s going to meet up and tell me that’s what made him so happy.
14
9