What makes a guy honourable?

scenanz
Hi to whoever is reading this,
I am a quiet guy, kind guy. I am that type of guy who would go out of my own way to help or comfort others. I do find it hard to trust people, and I ain't here to send a question and get nudes. I ain't interested in the nudes. Every girl i met has used me time and time again. I'm too kind thats the problem. Every guy i know through my friends ex's has been a total douche and just want pics. You wanna know smh. I find it highly disrespectful and violating the way guys treat women nowadays. Not all guys are bad, some do wanna know ya or want to get to know the real you. I was never popular at school. Tbh i f*cking hated school. Thats not the point. The point is I am that guy who would be there for you until the very end. I hate over obessive guys/ over protective guys (wrong reasons like checking the phone, snap, messages)

Anyways if you have read all this way. Thank you for reading this!
I would love to know you
Yeah sure
Nah
Vote C
I'd rather not
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
SINGLE - WHAT MAKES A GUY HONOURABLE?
What makes a guy honourable?
3