Is it possible to have a strong personality as a man without knowing how to fight?

FýrdracaDócincel
I've been training before the quarentine but I never got the opportunity to spar that wasn't very light contact.

I feel like as a man right now, if you wanna be no-nonsense, you need to be skilled with violence and self-defense. Women will feel threatened by you and try to hurt you.. other guys will try to heal their destroyed pride by trying to fight you. Butthurt butthurt everywhere.

And no, I'm not relying on the police for anything simply because they can't do anything right. I'm convinced that these self-defense "laws" are little more than personal opinion and I'm not going to waste my time on morons with badges who won't listen to me for whatever fucking reason they can pull out of their asses.

The only other option I see is to be overly diplomatic.. which isn't who I am and never will be. So that's out.

So until I can take care of myself in this regard, I need something to survive with.. otherwise I will actually lose what's left of my damn mind.
5
2