Why isn't he checking my snaps?

angiebangie
I met him on snapchat and we immediately hit it off. We both liked each other and went through a two week period where we were all over each other and couldn't stop being crazy about each other or saying how much we couldn't wait to meet. He started acting strained through, and I was worried he felt trapped in our relationship cause I kind of did myself, so I told him I just wanted to be friends.
Immediately the mood changed. He told me thanks for my honesty and he only snapped me streaks... sometimes we'd have small conversations and it seemed like we both still liked each other, based on the way he would look at me. Now he doesn't even check my snaps for days at a time! When he does, if I've said hey, he will only reply with streaks.

I still kind of like him! It was just making me nervous how close we were and I was afraid he didn't mean it, whenever he told me I was beautiful. I don't know. What does his behavior mean? Is it too late or too much now to tell him I still have feelings? What should I do?
1 mo
Can I snap him now and ask him? Or will I look stupid and desparate?
Why isn't he checking my snaps?
2
2