Why are tall, muscular men with tattoos seen as more intimating than average looking man?

Alice2398
My boyfriend is the biggest softy deep down. he's so carm and caring for others. He's not a violent person at all and is extremely friendly and polite towards others but just because he's over 6ft, muscular, sometimes has a skin head and shows his tattoos off people make the assumption he's either must be dumb and only be good for a scrap.

he's been in pubs before minding his own business or out at night and some drunk idiot gets ahead of himself and will see him and think "i could take him" when in reality it ends with my boyfriend saying he doesn't want no trouble and pushing them away and one time getting the bloke in a taxi.

I've never had a issue with guys that suite a similar description as my boyfriend usually without sounding biased they are more gentle and polite especially around women as they want to protect them. Especially in situations like i just explained with my boyfriend.

It's usually the puny, modern day feminist guys you need to look out for they are the biggest manipulative creeps you'll meet once your alone with them.
13
3