Had a minor car accident. My guy said I should have called him. Did he just say it out of courtesy or did he really care?

Anonymous
Was texting with my guy who lives a 40 min drive away. Yesterday I was in a minor car accident out in the middle of nowhere, and had to get my car towed. I wasn't injured. It did occur to me to call my guy, but I thought I'd better not bother him and make a nuisance of myself. I stayed with him over the weekend and it was all lovey dovey and kisses up until I left Sunday afternoon. He said I should have called him for assistance, and I really would have loved to as I was quite shook up and in need of comfort and reassurance. Still, he hadn't contacted me since Monday morning when I texted him Tuesday evening. So I'm not sure if he really cares about me, or if he just said to call him out of courtesy? What do y'all think?
2
0