Guys please help what can I do with boyfriend who treats me like this?

Anonymous
We had a fight and every time we do he is always the one to give up wanting to leave me, so yesterday he blocked me after a fight and I am still blocked he has not said a word to me, we can never talk calmly about anything because he just gets angry all the time and gets cocky and laughs and has attitude, I seem to be the one who loves him more because I am always the one to fix things and try and never give up, he just immediately removes our pictures and blocks me, and he expects us to still be together with him doing this but it hurts a lot, he is renting a place that is my dad's its right where I live so it's a hard situation and he has a roommate that's a very bad influence and has attitude with me and my boyfriend never even stands up for me against him or protects me, I love him so much I don't know what to do, I tried calling and messaging over other app he is not answering me at all, what is the best I can do in this situation? And does it look like he doesn't truly love me? Thank you
2
2