Why do some guys do this?

Anonymous
I’ve been talking to this guy for 4 months. We sleep together.. lately he barely talks to me.. When he comes over, We don’t always have sex but we barely talk unless he’s gonna come over.. He claims it’s cuz he works a lot but he’s posting on his Snapchat and stuff... Anyways.. the other day I posted on my story something that just said “regrets” he saw it and right away responded saying “wow, you slept with someone else” .. which I said nooo and he called me right away on video chat and asked me to show him around my place.. We aren’t in a relationship... He barely talks to me and it feels like he’s not even really that interested in me most of the time unless he wants something... soo why tf is he doing that and telling me I better not be talking to any other guy... I don’t talk to anyone but him because I actually liked him... I’m sure he talks to other girls probably sleeps with other girls too.. but he denies it and says it’s just me... 🙄🙄🙄

I don't know starting to feel like I’m wasting my time waiting around for him and shit... I’ve tried telling him how I feel but he shuts down and doesn’t really talk about it..

I don't know.. 😑
Why do some guys do this?
1
0