Guy invites me over to his house, pandemic booty call or just bored?

chackskiz
Context:
known each other for almost a year. I work in his building/ he attended some of the events I threw there. One night he stayed after the event and played games with the last group of people that hung around. From this we formed a game night group, but never played again. But we know have a mutual best friend as a result of it.
we’re also latin so whenever we ran into each other we spoke/smiled.
he also messaged on IG that my story photo was cute, and asked how I was doing a few times.

now, months later. I felt bad for not replying to him, so this time i made sure to follow up with his “how are you’s”. As a result he said I should come over to practice Spanish with him.

I think we’re just good acquaintances. And I admit I’m overly smiley and friendly with everyone. I’m also not looking for anything serious.
do you think this a booty call? Or would he have asked to go somewhere else, if things weren’t closed. (He could’ve suggested a park or walk)
7
2